Please read this Policy carefully, as it becomes legally binding when you use the Services. Global Primex takes privacy and protection of your data very seriously and is committed to handling the personal information with the upmost diligence.
The entity responsible for the collection, processing and use of personal data is:
- Global Primex Limited, with registered address located at 30 St. George's Street, 3rd Floor, Manor House, Port Louis (Republic of Mauritius), and main place of business located at Level 10, Maeva Tower, Silicon Avenue, Cybercity, Ebène, Republic of Mauritius.
If you have any questions about how Global Primex handles or protects your data, you can contact the Compliance department at [email protected]
Data Global Primex collects about you
Global Primex will collect and process the following data about you:
1. Information you give Global Primex:
- you may give Global Primex information about you when you sign up to use the Service (for example when you provide us with personal details like your name and email address). This also includes information you provide through your continued use of our Services. The information you give us may include, among others: your name, address, email address, phone number, financial information, source of funds, source of wealth, payment details, geographical location, tax identification number and photograph;
2. Information Global Primex collects about you:
- Global Primex may automatically collect details of the transactions you carry out when using the Services, including geographic location from which the transaction originates;
- Global Primex may automatically collect technical information (including IP address);
3. Information Global Primex receives from other sources:
- Global Primex may receive information about you from third parties that Global Primex is working with closely (for example payment service providers that are collecting the payments you are making for the purchasing of PayRedeem, providing Global Primex with your basic personal information as well as well as your financial information such as limited information regarding your payment card details);
4. Information from social media networks:
- if you log in to our Services using your social media account (for example, Facebook or Google) Global Primex will receive relevant information that is necessary to enable the Services and authenticate you. The social media network will provide Global Primex with access to certain information that you have provided to them. Global Primex uses such information, together with any other information you directly provide to Global Primex when registering or using the Services.
The Services are directed at adults aged 18 years and over, and not intended for children. Global Primex does not knowingly collect data from this age group. The verification process implemented by Global Primex prevents processing and storing this data. If any data is collected from a child without verification of parental consent, it will be deleted.
How Global Primex protects your personal information
Global Primex takes the safeguarding of your information very seriously, and take a number of steps to ensure it stays secure:
- Communication over the Internet between you and Global Primex servers is encrypted;
- Global Primex's technical security team proactively monitors for abnormal and malicious activity in the servers and services;
- Global Primex restricts access to your personal information to those employees of Global Primex who have a business reason for knowing such information.
Purposes of the data processing and legal basis
Global Primex processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To carry out Global Primex's obligations relating to your contract with Global Primex and to take steps at your request prior to entering into such contract (article 6.1.b of the GDPR)
- To comply with any appliable legal and/or regulatory requirements (article 6.1.c of the GDPR)
- To pursue Global Primex's legitimate interests provided that these legitimate interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms (article 6.1.f. of the GDPR)
Global Primex's legitimate interests include:
- Keeping the Services safe and secure;
- Constantly improving the Services and to ensure that they are presented in the most effective manner;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest (such as the prevention of money laundering and terrorism financing (article 6.1.e of GDPR);
Disclosure of your information
Global Primex may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Affiliates and subsidiaries for the performance and execution of the Services;
- Payment services providers that are processing your payments and/or are providing payment services needed for the provision of the Services (for example banks);
- Business partners, suppliers and subcontractors that help Global Primex to perform and execute the Services and/or mitigate fraud (for example Refinitiv is the provider of World-Check which is used for AML purposes);
- Analytics that assist in the improvement and optimization of our website;
- Other entities or subsidiaries belonging to the same corporate group.
Global Primex may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Like affiliates, business partners, suppliers and subcontractors supporting Global Primex in the provision of the Services;
- if Global Primex is under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation;
- if Global Primex needs to enforce the Terms and Conditions or any other applicable agreement;
- if Global Primex needs to protect its rights, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection;
- to assist Global Primex in conducting or co-operating in investigations of fraud or other illegal activity where Global Primex believes it is reasonable and appropriate to do so;
- to prevent and detect fraud or crime;
- in response to a court order, or as otherwise required by law;
If you would like further information, you can contact the Compliance Department at [email protected]
Sharing and storing your personal data
The Services are provided by Global Primex, an entity duly incorporated in the Republic of Mauritius. When you open a PayRedeem or you use the Services, your personal data will be processed by Global Primex Limited. For the avoidance of doubt, by submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing.
In the event that Global Primex transfers your data to third parties that are based outside of the European Economic Area, Global Primex will ensure that the third parties take adequate and appropriate technical, physical and organizational security measures to protect your data.
Automated Decision Making
Global Primex may use Automated Decision Making (ADM) to help fight financial crime. Global Primex may use ADM to verify that your IP location matches with the information regarding your residency that you have provided during the registration, or to verify that the account holder of your payment method matches with your account details.
Given the nature of the Services, Global Primex is required to store some of your personal and transactional data beyond the closure of your account. Global Primex will only access your data internally on a need-to-know basis and will only access or process it if absolutely necessary. If you want to know more about this, contact the compliance team at [email protected]
Global Primex will always delete data that is no longer required by a relevant law.
You have the right to access information held by Global Primex, which include, subject to applicable provisions of the data protection legislation, the following:
- Provide you with a copy of the information that you have provided to Global Primex;
- Provide you with further details on the use Global Primex makes of your information;
- Update any inaccurate, incorrect, or out of date personal information;
- Delete any personal information that is no longer necessary, or no longer subject to a legal obligation to which Global Primex is subject to (Global Primex Limited has legal obligations so it may not be possible to delete your data at the time of request. Once the required time has passed then Global Primex will be able to comply with your request);
- Where processing is based on consent, to withdraw your consent requesting Global Primex to stop the processing;
- Adjusting your notification preferences in the settings section of your account;
- Object to any processing based on ground of the legitimate interests unless Global Primex's reasons for undertaking that processing outweigh any prejudice to your data protection rights
Your exercise of these rights is subject to certain exemptions to safeguard the public interest (e.g. the prevention or detection of crime).
If you exercise any of these rights, Global Primex will check your entitlement and respond in most cases within a month.
If you have any questions in relation to the use of your personal information, you can contact the compliance team at [email protected]
The Services may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of partners and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that Global Primex does not accept any responsibility for them. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Primex Payments as the acquirer of the transactions
Global Primex has a commercial relationship with an online partner that is supporting the provision of the Services. In this regard, Global Primex has appointed Primex Payments d.o.o. (hereinafter, "Primex Payments") as its platform provider. The corporate details of Primex Payments are as follows:
- Primex Payments is a company duly incorporated under the laws of Croatia, with company registration number 080985910 and corporate address located at Strojarska cesta 20, Zip Code 10000, Zagreb, Croatia.
Primex Payments is a payment service provider that provides payment services to merchants. Being a payment service provider providing acquiring services means that Primex Payments accepts payment on behalf of the relevant merchant and then transfers the funds paid by the payer to the merchant. This means that Primex Payments receives payments from the payers on behalf of its merchants and handle related matters around these financial transactions.
When Primex Payments provides acquiring services to its merchants, Primex Payments process the personal data of the payers as independent a data controller. As a result, Primex Payments processes the data it needs for its legitimate interest of providing payment services to its merchants.
In addition, Primex Payments processes the payer's data to comply with its legal obligations as a financial institution, such as to monitor financial transactions for the purpose of preventing money laundering and terrorist financing.
For these purposes, Primex Payments may collect the data of the payer's payment instrument (i.e. the payer's debit/credit card) or the payer's bank details, the expiry data of the payment instrument, the amount of the transaction and the currency in which the transaction is done, as well as the time and location of the transaction and the category of the payment.
If necessary, Primex Payments can also process any of the payer's information above for its legitimate interest of protection its legal rights, for example in connection with legal claims, and when Primex Payments has a legal obligation to process your information.
In addition, Primex Payments processes your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide the service pursuant to the agreements with the merchants and the payment service providers operating the relevant payment instruments;
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations;
- To conduct analysis for statistical, strategic and scientific purposes; and
- To protect the platform, systems and services from misuse, fraud, financial crimes or other unauthorised or illegal activity.
Primex Payments as the acquirer of the transactions
When you visit and use the website, Primex Payments will process your IP address, Google Analytics ID, internet browser and device type, location data and your use of the website.
Primex Payments uses this data for our legitimate interests of making sure the website works properly, including debugging, for DDOS mitigation on the website, and improving the website and to perform statistical analyses for optimizing the website.
Primex Payments collects this data using cookies and similar techniques.
Primex Payments will always only keep your data for as long as Primex Payments reasonably needs it for the purposes listed above.
If you have any questions about how Primex Payments handles or protects your data, you can contact the Compliance department at [email protected]